Oceanfront condos and beach/yacht club with all the amenities at prices you absolutely can't believe.
Have you been dreaming of a beach retirement for years, but still not sure if you can afford it? We've found the perfect project for you. Located along Ecuador's famous Ruta Spondylus, just 5 minutes outside Punta Blanca and 15 minutes north of Salinas, sits Punta Centinela, an all-inclusive beachfront community.
Punta Centinela is currently promoting the second and third towers in their Torre Centinela condo group, with 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom offerings now available.
All condos come with spectacular ocean views to enjoy the area's unforgettable sunsets.
Additionally, condo owners receive a lifetime membership to the Punta Centinela Yacht Club.
Installations in Punta Centinela have been designed to provide a comfortable, secure, and relaxing experience for homeowners and their guests.
Come down for a visit. We challenge you to find a better deal anywhere on the coast.
Incredible financing options available. Get your condo today with a 25% reserve deposit. The remaining 75% is paid with fixed payments over 20 years.
About the Area
Punta Centinela is located along one of the most beautiful beaches on the Ecuadorean coastline along the famous Ruta del Sol between Montañita and Salinas, just before Punta Blanca. The area enjoys an exceptional year round climate and unforgetable sunsets.
Its a place where you body and soul can recuperate in ways you´d never imagined posible. From the moment you arrive, you will feel in another world. Comfort and fun mix in perfect harmony with nature in an environment totally secure for you and your family.
Let Punta Centinela be the launchpad for you Ecuadorean adventures and exploration!
Map & Distances
Closest AirportAeropuerto General Ulpiano Paez - 25.00 km (15.53 mi)
Closest HospitalHospital de Santa Elena - 12.00 km (7.46 mi)
Closest Shopping CenterPaseo Shopping Ballenita - 5.00 km (3.11 mi)
Closest Bank/ATMSanta Elena - 9.00 km (5.59 mi)
Closest Gas StationSanta Elena - 4.00 km (2.49 mi)
Meet the Developers
Promotor y Constructor
A lawyer by profession and entrepreneur in spirit, Carlos found along the Santa Elena peninsula the perfect location to develop this divine tourist destination in 1996 and transfored it into one of the Ecuadorean coastlines most spectacular projects. Punta Centinela has tranformed the sector, creating growth in the surrounding towns, inviting international and domestinc investment in the region which continues to be enjoyed to this day.